This blog is setup to provide access to materials presented at the Blended Learning Learn@Lunch workshop – first delivered on Feb 16, 2012.
Topics covered included:
- Definition of Blended Learning
- What the data is telling us…
- Why use it? What can it help to solve?
- What does it look like?
- Strategies & Tools
- Design Strategies
Be sure to download the the workshop presentation featuring loads of useful links!
Select Resources & References
- Simmons College – Blended Learning Case Studies
- The Sloan Consortium
- International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning (VCC subscription pending)
- Educause – 146 Blended Learning Resources
- ELI Discovery Tool: Blended Learning Workshop Guide
- The Blended Learning Tool Kit
- Gartners Hype Cycle 2012
- Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies. U.S. Dept of Education. 2009.
- The Horizon Report. Educause. 2012
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to attend a future session or additional resources.